.
Latest News

I'm not moving.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 , Posted by Gary | JC at 1/29/2013 05:44:00 AM


The Script - The Man Can't Be Moved.


I don't know what happened here, the pictures gone and the mp3 widget not working properly. I'll fix it when I got time, I'm getting tired and tired because lack of sleep. Everyday I'm looking forward to Sunday and when it's Sunday, I don't know what to do. End up went out to somewhere not crowded and get lazy over there. Later and tomorrow I'm working at 7pm, wanna go somewhere out but don't know where to go. Go to the mall alone feel so weird. Sometimes I wish I could sing, singing can express our feeling, release stress and some feeling that you don't know how to describe it. If I could get to sing on stage for someone, I'll sing for you even tho my singing sucks. :O

Are you doing good lately ? Don't stress or push yourself so hard k ?
I'm so tired already and my eyes feel so heavy. Hope you like this song here.
Have a goodnight and sweetdream. And have a nice day later. 

Currently have 0 comments: