.
Latest News

Good luck and Good bye.

Thursday, March 21, 2013 , Posted by Gary | JC at 3/21/2013 02:51:00 AM


Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man.

Hi, yep. I know it's been quite long I didn't write anything here. These few days was busy and tired, and I don't get to use computer because my friend was watching The Walking Dead every night. Nothing special happened, I just tried to make myself busy always so I wouldn't have so much thought haha. It's been 4 months already I'm in Singapore, still not familiar with the places out there yet because never really go out. Maybe, when I'm really nothing to do, I'll go out have a walk around everywhere. Seriously, I don't even know where is the Merlion.

I don't wanna write a long post here, I just don't feel like writing so I'm gonna make it short. I won't do anything about us anymore, I mean it's useless because the gap is there and I know that. Well, if you wanna talk to me, we're still friend ! if only you still take me as a friend. And I just wanna dedicate this song to you. Bruno just sing everything I wanted to say so just let him tell you everything. I don't feel like writing all here. Good luck and have a blissful life in future !

And Happy Belated Birthday ! You know who I'm talking to. :)
Goodbye for now.

Currently have 0 comments: