.
Latest News

Let's talk something about life.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 , Posted by Gary | JC at 2/27/2013 03:17:00 AM



Muse - Madness.


Hello, it's me again. I'd been going to gym lately and my whole body hurts. When I sleep on my bed, I never wanna get up because it's hurt to get up. The chest, stomach part, shoulder everywhere so I'll just roll down from my bed because if I don't get up, I'll be late for work. My fingers get back itchy and hard back, I'd ask some people already and they said it's the soap affected my finger like this but what can I do ? I need to clean something there, I'll try to avoid touching the soap so much.

Let's talk about life, everyone have their own bright side and dark side. Some people you may see that their always happy but we didn't see that when their sad and hurt. There are some stupid people too that they wanted to have fun and they didn't care nor look what will cause of the fun and when shit happens, they'll come to us and tell all the bullshit and regrets. Some people might think that money is everything, yes, that's true but what if you got money and you're not happy ? Some people not rich but they're having a happy and warm family and friends which most of the rich people don't have it. Everything is balance, it just how you look with your life because you're the one who make the decision and every step we take, that's counted. You may hate what you're having with your life but did you see the bright side of your life ? Most of us won't realize the bright side because we never thought of it and some of us will realize it when we lost it. We can do the different if we do it, everything will remain the same if we don't do anything. Most of us just thinking of it, nothing will change unless we do it. There's some good things and bad things will happen in life but you'll never know when, what, where and why. Because that's life.

My advise, don't do bad things, because the bad things will come back to you, you'll never know when. Do what you gotta do, don't do something that you feel guilty no matter what, you'll regret your whole life I promise. Sometimes you do something good to people but you don't get the return and that's what drive us mad about being good to people. We do the good things is for ourselves not to hope for in return what that fella will give you a candy. You'll receive the good deeds when the times come. Don't worry, karma won't scam you.

Oh my god, I read back what I wrote here and it's like a bible or some kind of life story teller. Actually I didn't notice that I'll write something like this tho, I feel like I'm a f-ing long-breath fella now. Anyway, I just want to have a simple life with the love one. That's the only thing what I request for. The complicated stuff leave for you guys out there who wanna fight for it.

How are you lately ?
Everything went smoothly ?
Hope you're having a healthy and happy life now. (:
See you soon !





Currently have 0 comments: