.
Latest News

Back to Singapore.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 , Posted by Gary | JC at 2/20/2013 10:54:00 PM

I'd been writing this post since Febuary 14 but now only get to post it. Happy Belated Valentine's Day to all the couples out there, and to all the single people don't have to be sad because I'm single with y'all too. Happy Singlentine to me. 


I told myself before CNY that when I came back to Singapore, I'll be active to go to gym. I went to gym last Sunday and did some of the things there, whole body pain like hell ! I forgot when was the last time I exercise already, I think it's around 4-5 years ? I don't know why my neck hurt too, today is already the 2nd day and it still pain. I can't really turn my head to the side, hope tomorrow will be okay. I wanna go gym tomorrow early, lets see how.

This year CNY quite bored, I only get 5 Ang Pau only. And didn't do anything, most of my friends went to another friend new club. I went there once, have to show face laa but damn headache, the environment too small and the speaker too big d. Then everynight they all just gamble, didn't really have time to chill out.

Back to Singapore, everything goes on. Hope you had a great Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day.
Bye.

Currently have 0 comments: