.
Latest News

4th day of Chinese New Year.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 , Posted by Gary | JC at 2/13/2013 07:50:00 AM



Hello everyone, it's already the 4th day of Chinese New Year ! Well the time is like moving so fast but this year Chinese New Year it feels like not Chinese New Year, it's so boring and I didn't do anything at all. Not as fun as the pass few years. I'm going back to Singapore on Thursday night, the others of my friend going back on Saturday. Start back to work on Friday, sigh.. For this year, I only get 3 red packet. Mom, Dad and one more from my friend parents. Didn't go to visit other relatives because they're staying in Kuala Lumpur. I actually do ask my parents to go there so they could have some good time there but I don't know why they don't want to. I feel kinda sad but I don't know why, it seems like a lot of things here that needed to be done. I failed to describe what I'm feeling inside so I don't know how to write it here. I'll update next time, it's already 7.50am now. Time to get some sleep and I wanna go cut my hair later.

Hope you have a great Chinese New Year ! :D
stay healthy and scored a good result in your studies !
Goodnight.

Currently have 0 comments: