.
Latest News

Happy Chinese New Year !

Sunday, February 10, 2013 , Posted by Gary | JC at 2/10/2013 04:51:00 AM

Hello, it's me again :) I'm having a headache right now due to the new club that my friend, have to show face laa but seriously, the space inside are too small ! And the speakers are too big ! The sound system make my bloody hell head pain like fuck man. Plus I didn't really sleep well yesterday inside the bus. Actually I planned to cut my hair this evening but when I go to the saloon, they told me they're closing soon so not more hair cut. Sibeh suay. I think have to wait few more days later only cut my hair ba. Had my reunion dinner at 6pm+ and I just wanted to stay home but my friends keep on calling me so I just went out to chill with them, I'm damn tired now. I don't know what's the plan for tomorrow but I'mma just gonna head to sleep until I have enough sleep only see how. It's not that good new year this year. I can't stand the headache anymore, goodnight.

By the way, Happy Chinese New Year ~! And have a great one ! Grab more Ang Pau ! :)

Currently have 0 comments: