.
Latest News

Conscience.

Friday, February 8, 2013 , Posted by Gary | JC at 2/08/2013 07:41:00 AM


LMF ft Sammi Cheng - Love is.


Went to watch Ah Boy to Men part 2 just now, it's nice and funny but sadly I didn't watch the part 1. From the movie, it makes me feel like going into army because it's like so nice but the girlfriend part, pity that fella but it's just a movie la. I planed to go out somewhere mall to have a walk and see if I could buy any clothes or pants but I had to carry a bag and my Xbox, so I think better after Chinese New Year only go shopping ba. Last Sunday I went to Bugis, Cineleisure mall and one more I forgot the name already, end up I only buy one jeans. I really don't know what to buy, my shopping skill sucks seriously. My friends they all buy damn a lot ! Well maybe next time for me. I'm going back to Malaysia later, 9pm bus. It's gonna stuck in traffic jam don't know for how many hours already for sure.

I'm not really sure what really happened to my eyes, everything I see is blur. I mean things around 5-10meters, I can't really read the words or watch the people face properly. This things happened since 2-3 days ago, I wonder is it lack of sleep cause me this or my eye sight problem ? Hopefully is lack of sleep la, I don't want to wear spec. It's really quite irritating when you can't see or read things properly even tho you tried very hard and still can't see it properly.

These few days I had the same dream, it's my conscience talking to me, a monk. I feel like I'd go back to the place where every monks stay there, I don't know I got mention here before or not, it's 2007 if I'm not mistaken at that time I went to there and stay there for 2-3 days for "ba jie" with the monks. The place is nice, beautiful, and peaceful. It's in the mountain where there's no other people making noise, no cars, bike, everything. Now I understand some of things he said to me, if you love the flower, you shouldn't pluck it because you'll kill it. If you love someone, it's not a must that she must be with you then only you can love her, if she's happy with someone else, you should be happy because she's having a blissful and happy life there. If you really loved her, just let her go. She'll come to you if it's fate. Actually I don't really believe in fate, I mean fate is created by us and if fate really exist and I don't do anything, I think nothing will be work out at the end of the day. He didn't answer me and just fade away.

Anyway, it's 7.31am liao and I don't think I'll go shopping d later. Maybe just go out for a walk only, I think I better take some nap. Having a real bad headache, byee.
Hopefully I'll have a safe trip and I'm coming back to Singapore on 14 Feb, yes it's Valentine's Day. I'm having dinner with myself :D
See ya and Happy Chinese New Year !



Currently have 0 comments: