.
Latest News

Christmas over.

Friday, December 28, 2012 , Posted by Gary | JC at 12/28/2012 10:39:00 PM




My left hand fingers skin start peeling off, it's 3 layer skin. Seriously look damn disgusting because of the skin and it's really not convinient, I can't hold something properly because some part is hard and some still painful. Hope it'll get better soon. My mom called me this afternoon at 2pm, she's in Singapore but go back d at night. I didn't met her because I got to work at 4pm and I don't know where she is, she's with the temple people come Singapore for a walk. I'm sorry mom, I'm coming back for Chinese New Year so I'll see you soon. Plus my fingers like this, I don't want to let her see this, she'll worry very much. Actually I think it's not a big matter but I don't know why everyone so scare when they saw my fingers and keep telling me to check with doctor, I know you guys care about me and some are just showing or just pretending whatever, I'll be okay in few more days.

Christmas is over, everyone having their good sweet time with their love one and I hope you had too :) I'm used to it of not celebrating already but I'm happy if you're having a good time too. And now New Year is coming, just few more days only. Had your planned already ? New Year eve got to work. No plan yet then January 1st - 3rd off day ! My friend said 1st go Johor but not confirm yet, I don't know go there for what also, feels like quite boring one. 2nd got dinner party with the whole staff at Switch. Everyone must attend the dinner, hopefully I won't get drunk laa.

Okay, time to go now.
Take care and happy always :)

Currently have 0 comments: