.
Latest News

Overslept !

Sunday, December 30, 2012 , Posted by Gary | JC at 12/30/2012 06:05:00 AM



Overslept ! I forgot to set my alarm and when I wake up, I saw the weather is cloudy and I thought it's still early so I check on my phone what time is it, it's 4.10pm ! I suppose to start work at 4pm and I was like FUCK ! Rush to bathroom shower and brush my teeth then rush out d, too tired d la these few days plus not enough sleep. I texted my friend that I'll be late then he ask me to go Vivo Giant buy some brush, actually I passby Vivo everyday but I never go in before. I went in once but just after the MRT, turn right got the Kopitiam food court something like that. Went there once only to have some coffee then go back d. When I walk in the Vivo, I'm so blur. Then slowly follow the crowd, go up to Ground Floor then look for the something like navigation board or map board I don't know what its called la, then search for Giant. When I found the Giant name and outlet number then I look at the map, I'm still blur because I don't know where it actually is then just follow then direction and search slowly. Luckily no mistakes and I found it ! So go in and buy the brush then go work d.

I peel off my left fingers skin d, right index finger also peel off d and the middle finger just a bit and my thumb. I think need few more days will be fine, now looks better than the pass few days because no more hard skin, it just that now look like old man skin on the part I peel off one, so rough just like my grandfather hand. Just now accidentally squeeze the lime with my finger, WOAH ! The feeling it's like squeeze the lemon into your eye ! SERIOUSLY DAMN EXCITING but I don't want to have it again.

It's Sunday again and what to do ? Sleep I think or go V-hotel just to kill some time. My friend ask me to follow him go out eat and watch movie but he with his girlfriend, I don't want to be like lamp-post and it's bothering both of them so I rejected him. He may think it's fine but his girlfriend won't think the same, they only met once a week. For me, I also want to spend my time with you the whole day if we only meet once a week. If laa.

It's 6.05am already, I got to go sleep now. Very tired already.
Tomorrow is New Year eve leh, Happy New Year ah !
Wish you had a brand new good year and stay healthy always ! :)

Currently have 0 comments: