.
Latest News

Christmas tree made by me.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 , Posted by Gary | JC at 12/18/2012 04:20:00 AM



I forgot today opposite my house that restaurant close :( whole day didn't eat anything yet, I'm not hungry but I feel like eating, I don't know where got food at this time. I think I had to wait till tomorrow mid-night only can eat, take it as diet la since I ate so much pass few days. While I was working just now, out of the sudden, I just smile and laugh randomly because I don't know why I feel like having you. Daydreaming lol. Should slap my face hard to wake up from dreaming. Seriously my hands are getting ugly :( scratch too much because of the soap ! I think its allergic. Nothing much to write here because the whole day is like doing nothing, I wanna show some picture here. :D





TADA ! I decorate this Christmas Tree !


yea, it's so nice to decorate for Christmas :) I love to decorate Christmas stuff like Christmas tree, snow, Santa Claus, things like that. It's so beautiful, I don't know how my Christmas going to be, staying at home ? No idea, no plan yet. Well I do hope you have a great Christmas ! Be happy :)
It's already 4.45am almost 5 now, I think it's time to sleep already.
Good night and have a sweetdream okay !
Take care ya ! :)

Currently have 0 comments: