.
Latest News

Sunday home alone.

Sunday, December 16, 2012 , Posted by Gary | JC at 12/16/2012 07:01:00 AM



Good Morning ! It's 6.20am now, just finish watching Johnny English Reborn. I know this movie quite long already, it's been so long I never go to cinema already. I don't feel like sleeping, since I've got nothing to do the whole Sunday, let me sleep the whole evening then. These few days I eat too much pizza already, I think my weight increasing back. I should stop eating that much if not, I'll gain weight ! :(

Just now when I'm in mrt on the way to Vivo, I saw a girl reading some kind of novel. Look quite similar to you but I really don't know is that you or not. Well I don't sit in mrt and I didn't look clearly because she sit next 2 seat beside me, I don't dare to take a longer look also, it's like staring at her and it's really making others insecure. And people will look at me with one kind of face, pervert or whatever they can say. But I think it's not you la, I remembered you dyed your hair a bit gold one right ? wait, I forgot the girl hair colour already. If not mistaken, is black one so I think it's not you laa. At first when I saw once, I was like you're .. then I think awhile, it's not you.

I'm thinking if that girl was you, and I saw you, what am I suppose or can I do ? nothing, nothing much I can do. I rather make don't know or do nothing than make something become worse since our gap is still there. Anyway, let you or the time to decide when we'll meet each other, haha :) How's your Saturday ? 
Hope Sunday gonna be better for you. Happy Sunday !
take care.
It's already 7am, the sun also rise already. It took me 40 minutes to write this thing here. -_-

Currently have 0 comments: