.
Latest News

Don't SICK !

Saturday, December 15, 2012 , Posted by Gary | JC at 12/15/2012 05:10:00 AM



It's suppose to be a tiring day, I'd been working since 1pm to 2.30am and is the most busy day ! My back bone hurt too, but now it's already 4.50am almost 5 and I'm still awake. I just don't feel like sleeping but I got work later and gotta go out at 2.30pm like that. Sunday it's off and my friend went to KL, I guess I'm alone then. I think I'll do my homework on Sunday, ass I don't know it's my skin sensitive or what, I don't even saw any mosquito or ant in my room and I don't even feel the mosquito bite me but I'm getting itchy on my legs, hands, arm, back. Is it my new bed sheet problem or what ? I'll wash it on Sunday and clean the room since I got nothing to do tho. 

I'm staring at the laptop for 15mins and don't know what to write. I'm still thinking how is my Chinese New Year ? Should go back or not ? :( I think I better get my ass back to bed and try to sleep now if not I'mma die at work. Hopefully my flu, cough and itchiness will recover soon, I don't want to get sick. :(
Anyway, even tho I'm not with you, I still hope you have a nice day, happy and blissful.
Have a sweet weekends ! Bless you.
Byee.
Take care.

Currently have 0 comments: