.
Latest News

Please recover quickly. :(

Friday, December 21, 2012 , Posted by Gary | JC at 12/21/2012 03:59:00 AM



Hello, these few days I'm kinda busy and tired so I didn't update my blog. I just realize just now evening that my fingers starting to change colour, I don't know what that means but I do remember last time I accidentally burnt my finger, it become like this too, hard, rough surface, numb, and a bit brown but not itchy. This time I didn't burn myself and it's itchy ! I don't know if it's the mint leaves or lemon or lime causes this. Hope it'll recover soon, it's not hurt but it's kinda annoying about the itchiness and I can't really feel what I'm touching.

Nothing much happening these few days, there's a few customers come and ask me for some drinks and of cause I give them. Usually when I gave them, they'll say thank you then I'll just say okay, alright and sometimes I just nod my head or emm. I'll do the same no matter they're boy or girl but mostly when it's a girl, my supervisor will keep on asking me why don't you say something more to her ? Okay, first I don't know who is her. Second, I don't want to flirt. Third, I'm shy with girls. I think 3 of these reason is enough for you already right ?

This coming Sunday all of them are planning to go Pasir Ris Chalet to have some party and BBQ. At first I don't wanna go because all of them are Philippines, (Okay, I may sound racism but I'm not because they used to talk to each other in filipino and just imaging that I'm sitting around them and they're talking filipino.) I'm just gonna feel boring, I rather stay at home if it's like that but my friend keeps on nagging me if I don't go so I promise them I'll go then.

Actually I know Christmas is near but I didn't know that is on next Tuesday. Seriously I really forgot about it but it doesn't matter, I'm not celebrating anyway so it's better to forget about it.
And how's your Christmas planning ? :)
Hope it's fine and go smoothly for you and have a happy Christmas.
I got to sleep now, it's 4am already.
Goodnight !
And have a sweetdream.

This is so cute..haha

Currently have 0 comments: