.
Latest News

1st of January.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013 , Posted by Gary | JC at 1/02/2013 05:09:00 AM



1st of January, I slept half of the day. Wake up at 4pm because yesterday after work, went to Substation and Switch to meet some of my friends there. Some of them already half drunk and they claim that I'm late and force me to bottoms up 1 jug of Heineken and 5 sec of Vodka, after that just chilling out there. Unfortunately, shit happens. I don't wanna write it here. My friend bought McDonald's over, he bought like more than 20 burgers ! Siao one, I take one McSpicy and seriously, DAMN SPICY ! It's the first time I take McDonald's burger in Singapore so I don't really know how it taste like. Malaysia McSpicy not as spicy as here and the chicken is bigger and more crispy. I drink too much beer d, my stomach fulled of gas so I can't eat much. We throw the left over burgers is like 8-9 burgers and fries because no one eating anymore, what a waste but bo bian d. We wait until 6am because the Bras Basah circle-line MRT just beside us, then reach home around 7am+ d, that's why I wake up at 4pm.

Actually I wanted to write here when I wake up after I wash my cloths but my friend called me and ask me to go Bugis meet them, so I go meet them at Bugis then they brought me to Haji Lane, something like a small road with fulled of shopping shop, mostly antique but kinda a lot of people shopping there. Quite nice la that place, we go in every shop and they buy a few things there. After that we went to had some food at Qi Ji, it's something like nasi lemak. Look small but don't know why after eat that feel so fulled, maybe drag too long d for my first meal.

Today not bad la, better than staying at home all day long.
So hope you're having a good day too ! Enjoy your New Year !
I got to sleep now, tomorrow I need to go bank to open account and bank in money. My friend plan after settle everything, he wanna go TGI Friday for lunch. Then need to help at Switch to arrange the tables because night we having a Annual Dinner.
Goodnight.
Take care alright !

Currently have 0 comments: