.
Latest News

I get a Xbox 360 Kinect 4GB Console from lucky draw !

Thursday, January 3, 2013 , Posted by Gary | JC at 1/03/2013 09:00:00 AM



2nd of January, I slept for only 4 hours and wake up at 10am+ d because I need to go bank to open my bank account and bank in money. After que for so long, she just gave me form and ask me to take for my company to fill the form, Walao eh. So I just go to Switch because I don't have a bank account, I can't bank in the money also unless take cash. I don't want to take so much cash with me, it's not secure. I reach Switch around 1pm because we're having a company annual dinner and my friend asked me to come and help to arrange the table and everything but he reach at 2pm+. Everyone looks like having fun the whole night but I'm just feel like kinda bored because I'm not in the mood of celebrating, the most happening part is the lucky draw ! They giving away 60 prizes for lucky draw and guess what ? I got a Xbox 360 Kinect 4GB Console ! I'm so damn lucky ?




2nd of January, I slept for only 4 hours and wake up at 10am+ d because I need to go bank to open my bank account and bank in money. After que for so long, she just gave me form and ask me to take for my company to fill the form, Walao eh. So I just go to Switch because I don't have a bank account, I can't bank in the money also unless take cash. I don't want to take so much cash with me, it's not secure. I reach Switch around 1pm because we're having a company annual dinner and my friend

Xbox Kinect 4GB Console.

Actually I don't have a television here, I know Xbox it's a really really nice things to play but seriously, I don't feel like playing games. I wanted to spend more time with you if I could, a lot of people keep asking me to change with them but I reject everyone. I'll keep this and maybe one day we could play some games together ? :D after the dinner and everything, we stop around 12am+ and clean up the mess there until 2am+ then we went to Orchard to grab some food, I'm the only one not eating there, wanna diet man. Then just chill and talk a lot of crap until 7am+ then one of my friend send us home.

This 2 days not that bad laa, it's happening all the good things and the only bad things and my fingers haven't recover yet. :( and it's damn hurt ! I put some Dettol Antiseptic on it and it's really really make my tears out a bit, it's damn burn when my friend put it on my finger that's like dry up until tear off one. That's meat leh ! Please let my finger recover soon okay ? Well I think that's all for this post, I better get some sleep now.
And hope you're having a very good day too this 2 days and today is the 3rd day, hope it's gonna be great for you.
Take care k ?
See you.

Currently have 0 comments: