.
Latest News

Dreaming.

Saturday, January 5, 2013 , Posted by Gary | JC at 1/05/2013 05:17:00 AM



Yesterday whole day just being lazy because nothing to do and nowhere to go, I lay on bed till 4pm+ then go to V-hotel to chill out there. When I reach V-hotel, another 2 fella same staff also there. We talked a lot of crap and have some drink at night, when they went back at 10.30pm, we went to somewhere in Dhoby Ghaut I don't know the place name to eat my first meal at mamak. That's how I spent my off day yesterday. Boring hor ? :(

Today start back work d, I didn't touch any things d. I even wear glove to cut those lemons and lime but why my thumb still like this ? Can recover quickly ? My fingers skin it's like old man skin leh. :( Next week Monday I'm off means I got 2 days off, Sunday and Monday. Any plan ? I don't want to spend my day like usual like this leh, my friend ask me to go out and have a walk around Singapore, I would love too but I don't want to walk alone, it makes me more boring. Walking around mall alone, eat alone, imagine that ... But if you ask me out, I could hang out with you while day just to spend time with you, haha dreaming.

Sometimes it's good to have some happy things to dream about, it help to release stress and pressure, but reality is I don't have you. Yup, the truth is hurt, always. These few night I keep having nightmare, I don't know why but I do remember last time you post something related about nightmare, I guess you're right that if you're having a cold sleep, you'll have nightmare. Maybe that's the reason why I'm having this. Okay, time to sleep d. It's 5.16am now.
Goodnight and have a sweetdream ! Don't catch cold oh, if not later you had nightmare like me. Hahah. 
Take care okay, have a nice Saturday ! :)
See you

Currently have 0 comments: